Saturday, September 11, 2010

We are so close I can smell it....

.. or is that the Caramel Croissant pudding CC made tonight?
Not sure but it smells goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!

Things are moving along VERY nicely at the moment.

The forum is ALMOST up, bar a few how to videos on some of the features of the forum including:
- Bookmarking topics
- Subscribing to topics
- Text size adjustment
- How to report a post
to name a few.

I again apologize for the inconvenience and understand the withdrawals that people are having.

Before I go, I want to thank the volunteer Moderators for their time they are about to put into making this forum a safe place. Thank you all!

Hang in there and bake your favourite cake/food/snack item - the forum is on its way.
-----------------------------------
NOTE FOR Moderators: You have already been contacted by BB to register. If you haven't registered by now, please do so. There are Moderator videos up (thanks to youtube) to get used to the main Moderation tools for the forum. The videos are clear and (hopefully) easy to understand.
NOW is the time to review them and get accustomed to them - and also the time to ask as many questions as necessary before the big day.
Your permissions will (by the time this post is submitted) be upgraded to Moderator so you can play with said tools in the test section.
Any Moderators having issues with registering, please post here so we can get you up and going.
And THANKS again!

Regards to all,

Mac (TheMacOne).

8 comments:

  1. Wow:D SO close now?!:) I hope it's not getting tired to say it, but I am so grateful to you all for this effort:D I know I'm not alone in saying this...withdrawal? Yes, but the expectation makes it quite tolerable:P Thanks ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck guys, cant wait.
    TeaXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited!! :-) A HUGE thank you to everyone for all your hard work, you are STARS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL TMO, duly noted;) THANK YOU! I really mean it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just let me know when to start the drums! Really anxious to see how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to seeing your forum. Mac you have worked very hard on this. Well done. You need a cyber round of applause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say, keeping us up to date as well is super, thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete